Thai Scallop Soup Recipes
Thai scallop soup is a soup which is healthy to lose weight. There are various mixtures and flavors that are used are in the soup. Some of the ingredients used covers: oil and coconut milk, ginger, garlic, fish stock and fresh lime.
Thai Scallop Soup Recipes – Thai Recipes
• 1 tsp of coconut oil
• 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh ginger
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 500g scallops
• 400ml coconut milk
• 1 liter chicken or fish stock
• 1 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
• 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
• a handful of finely chopped basil
• new squeeze juice of 1 lemon
How to make:
1. Heat oil in a deep saucepan over medium heat. Add ginger and garlic and saute briefly.
2. Lightly salt and then add scallops to the pan. Sauté 2-3 minutes then add the coconut milk, chicken broth, peppers, and scallions.
3. Bring the soup to a slow boil then remove from heat and stir in the lime juice and basil.
4. Add salt or hot sauce to taste.