Breakfast Rebooted: Sweet Potato Hash with Eggs
A breakfast basic will get a wholesome reboot. This fast, flavorful recipe from Clear Consuming brightens up conventional hash through the use of candy potatoes, then tops every serving with a wonderfully cooked sunny-aspect up egg.
Candy Potato Hash with Sunny Aspect Up Eggs
- 2 (1-ounce) slices all-pure turkey bacon, chopped (licensed gluten-free if essential)
- 1/three cup chopped onion
- 1 medium candy potato, peeled and shredded (about 2 cups shredded)
- Salt and pepper, to style
- 1/four cup chopped cilantro
- 2 giant eggs
Mist a big nonstick skillet with cooking spray, and warmth on medium-excessive. To skillet, add bacon and onion. Sauté for four minutes, till onion is translucent. Add candy potato, salt and pepper, and sauté, about 7–eight minutes, till potato is cooked by way of. Stir in cilantro; divide between two plates.
Scale back warmth to medium, and mist similar skillet with cooking spray. Crack eggs onto separate sides of skillet and prepare dinner till set (or flip for over-straightforward eggs). Place one egg over every serving of hash. Sprinkle with further pepper, to style.